Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Isaiah 43 But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator... Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine! When you Pass Through the waters, I will be with you; and Through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you Walk Through the fire, you will not be scorched; for I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior. You are precious and I love you; do not fear for I am with you.
I love how God says exactly what you need to hear-- Dont be afraid, Im with you, your Mine, Iv called you, I bought you, nothing can take you out of My hand, You'll make it through, Im right there in it with you, I will never leave you and I love you. Isnt that what every single one of us wants and needs and longs to hear our whole life?! The world offers many counterfiets for that and if youre like me you tried a few of them, only to be left more broken than before. Oh what a beautiful moment it was though when we i touched the truth of my Saviors love for me. I am in awe of Him and so thankful that He is able. Able to deliver, able to heal, able to redeem, able to love, able to hold the boundries of anything that comes our way, He is able to overcome, hide us in a storm, able to hear every word we say to Him, able to see us, able to run to our aid, He is able to stand at the right hand of the Father and intercede for us, He was able to overcome sin and conquer fear and death and set those of us who were bound by it- FREE. For that Lord, You Are Worthy! Thank You

2 comments:

  1. That remindes me of this quote...

    "In Matthew 28:20 Jesus says, "Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." In Hebrews 13:5 God says, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Jesus tells his disciples in John 14:18, "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." One of Jesus' names, Emmanuel, means "God with us." We don't need to ask God to be with us if
    we are members of his family. Instead, we need to pray that we will be aware of his presence, that we will be confident because of it." -Bill Hybels

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious sweet sister...I am praying for your family! My friend, Alida, shared your blog with me. I have no words but to say that I am sorry and I am praying! HUGS, stacy

    ReplyDelete